The EZ-5000M is a Bluetooth headset equipped with the industry's highest performance bone conduction transducer and proprietary skin-conduction microphone that allows wireless connectivity between smartphones and radios.
Type of Speaker
Bone conduction transducer
Impedance of Speaker
Sensitivity of Bone Conduction
77㏈±3㏈ (㏈ re 1.0 dyne)
Type of Mic.
Omni-directional (-42㏈), type of skin-conduction
DC 3.7Vdc (Lithium-ion chargeable battery 200㎃)
Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headset
- Type of speaker: Bone conduction transducer.
- Impedance of Speaker : 16Ω±15% (1㎑)
- Frequency response range: 220㎐±15%.
- Sensitivity of bone conduction (1㎑) TX 100㎽ rms : 77㏈±3㏈ (㏈ re 1.0 dyne)
- Normal input power (1㎑) 1262㎽ rms : 100㎽.
- Max. input power (1㎑) 1788㎽ rms : 200㎽.
- Frequency response chart of bone conduction (㏈ re 1.0dyne)
- Mic: Omni-directional (-42㏈), type of skin-conduction.
- Battery: DC 3.7Vdc (Lithium-ion chargeable battery 200㎃)
- LED for indication: Red/Blue.
- Charging: Micro USB cable 5v.
- Operating temp.: -10℃ ~ 45℃.
- Dimension of headset: 140(W) × 120(D) × 70(H) mm.