The EZ-5000 is a Bluetooth headset equipped with the industry's highest performance bone conduction transducer that allows wireless connectivity between smartphones and radios.
Type of Speaker
Bone conduction transducer
Impedance of Speaker
Sensitivity of Bone Conduction Transducer
Type of Mic.
DC 3.7Vdc (Lithium-ion chargeable battery 200㎃)
Bone Conduction Bluetooth headset
- Type of speaker: Bone conduction transducer.
- Impedance of Speaker : 16Ω±15% (1㎑)
- Frequency response range: 220㎐±15%.
- Sensitivity of bone conduction (1㎑) TX 100㎽ rms : 77㏈±3㏈ (㏈ re 1.0 dyne)
- Normal input power (1㎑) 1262㎽ rms : 100㎽.
- Max. input power (1㎑) 1788㎽ rms : 200㎽.
- Frequency response chart of bone conduction (㏈ re 1.0dyne)
- Mic: Omni-directional (-42㏈).
- Battery: DC 3.7Vdc (Lithium-ion chargeable battery 200㎃)
- LED for indication: Red/Blue.
- Charging: Micro USB cable 5v.
- Operating temp.: -10℃ ~ 45℃.
- Dimension of headset: 140(W) × 120(D) × 70(H) mm.